Brady Smithsund commented on the post, 5 Bad Arguments Keeping Your Agency From 21st Century Technology, on the site GovLoop 1 year, 4 months ago
In government, much like in our personal lives, there will always be reasons not to do something. Change is never easy, but more often than not the result of the change is extremely beneficial! Great article.
my name is Captain Kristen Griest. i am
from Orange, Connecticut, United States a US Army i saw your profile here on
govloop.com and i was interested in knowing you more, please
write me an email at [email protected]
i have something very important to discuss with you because i am not always online here.
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds
- Federal Deputy CIO Details Cloud Smart, Reskilling, Cyber Updates
- Managing Your Risk in the Cloud With Key Controls