GovLoop is the “Knowledge Network for Government” – the premier online community connecting over 250,000 public sector professionals. It’s an essential resource to connect with peers, share best practices, and find career-building opportunities.
Media Kit FAQs
GovLoop Logo – 3200px wide
GovLoop Logo – 800px wide
GovLoop Logo Black – 3200px wide
GovLoop Logo Black – 800px wide
GovLoop Logo White – 3200px wide
GovLoop Logo White – 800px wide
|GovLoop Icon Grey – 3200px wide
GovLoop Icon Green – 3200px wide
GovLoop Icon White – 3200px wide
GovLoop Icon White (text) – 3200px wide
GovLoop Icon Black (text) – 3200px wide
Media Inquiries: If you are interested in writing a story about GovLoop or anything else you find on GovLoop, we’d love to help you out! GovLoop has been featured in a variety of traditional and non-traditional media outlets. We are also regular contributors to major media outlets such as The Washington Post, Government Technology, Federal Computer Week and The Huffington Post. Please send all of your media related inquiries to Leah Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help you get the information you need.
Speaking Engagements: If you have a conference or event coming up, and are looking for experienced and well-informed speakers on a variety of subjects and challenges, one of our GovLoop team members has extensive experience in speaking about the most cutting edge issues facing government. Collectively, Steve and Andy have delivered over 250 workshops and keynote presentations on these topics over the past four years. The topics below are a representative sample of the issues we can address:
• Advancing Your Government Career With Social Media
• Bridging the Generation Gap in Your Office
• How to Increase Fans, Followers and Subscribers: Lessons from the GovLoop Playbook
• How to Recruit and Retain Top Talent Using Social Media
• The GovLoop Story: Building a Knowledge Network for Government
• Tips and Tricks for Telework Success
You may contact them directly via their information above.
Training Workshops: Andrew Krzmarzick is a training czar, having created and dozens of training courses on social media, generational diversity, telework, mobile workforce, web-based learning and much more. Do you have training needs on these topics or want to infuse social media into your organization’s process of learning? Contact Andy at email@example.com.
Past Venues Include:
• ASTD International Conference and Exposition
• Brookings Institute
• Federal Executive Board Meetings
• Harvard Kennedy School
• HR & EEO Conference
• National Association of Government Communicators
• Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
• Germany E-Government
• Syracuse Maxwell School
Historical Articles: GovLoop has appeared in a number of publications over the years. Be sure to check out our In the News page (coming soon!) for more information.
• GovTech – GovLoop Social Networking Site Connects Public Employees
• Washington Post – ‘Facebook for Feds’ Hits 10,000 Members
• Washington Times – Bureaucrats Tweet for Better Government
• Wikipedia Page