Robert F. Kennedy’s eloquent statement on the night of Rev. Dr. King’s assassination: Just two months later, he was gunned down during a celebration following his victory in the California primary, June 5, 1968. Full Text found here. One of my favorite U2 songs combined with a nice MLK montage: Favorite
Posts Tagged: diversity in america
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds