The GovLoop Mentors Program is a groundbreaking, government-wide initiative that connects public sector professionals across agencies and at every level (Federal, state and local) of government. This free program responds to the unprecedented need for effective knowledge transfer and leadership development throughout government. Since the program is competitive (hundreds of mentees vying for 75-100 finalist spots), agencies may also guarantee placement in our program via interagency agreement. Contact [email protected] to learn more how you and your agency can get involved.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer from seasoned public sector professionals to rising government leaders
- Enable the exchange of professional advice that accelerates career advancement and eases transitions
- Forge valuable connections among agencies and levels of government (federal, state and local)
- Go here to sign-up.
- GovLoop will select Finalists for the respective cohort.
- Mentees reach out to request a mentor; Mentors approve pairings.
- Participate in the six month program.
GovLoop will select program finalists based on the following criteria:
- Completeness of application
- Track record of success
- Career goals
- Specific mentoring outcomes
- Overall clarity of writing / quality of application
The Finalist selection process is highly competitive as we only make roughly 75-100 matches per cohort out of hundreds of applicants. The more you complete your application, the better – especially when it comes to your goals for your career and the program.
- 6 month commitment (Spring through Fall)
- Each mentoring partnership will agree on the frequency and duration of meetings
Sign up today to learn from a seasoned government professional!
Questions? Contact Andrew Krzmarzick: [email protected]