To aid Local Public Agencies (LPAs) through the complexities of the Federal-aid project delivery, a three-pronged strategy was implemented under EDC-2. This included stakeholder partnering, certification program, and the use of consultant services flexibilities. Of the three, stakeholder partnering will continue into EDC-3. This initiative will focus on forming stakeholder committees including representatives from State Transportation Agencies, LPAs, and FHWA. The purpose of the committee is to improve communication to serve as a platform to launch training and process improvements in Federal-aid project delivery.
- John Davis, APWA Representative, City of Denton ([email protected])
- Bernie Kuta, FHWA Resource Center ([email protected])
- Leslie Lahndt, Resource Center ([email protected])
- Jean Mazur, CA Division ([email protected])
- Brian Roberts, NACE Executive Director ([email protected])
- Michael Smith, FHWA Resource Center ([email protected])
- Robert Wright, HIF-HIPA -40 ([email protected])
- Jeff Zaharewicz, FHWA OTS Technology Partnership Programs ([email protected])
Implementation Plan: Working Draft
PLEASE NOTE: The Innovation Market Research Tool assigned in Week 4 has been added to this same Google Doc below the Target Audience Descriptor Tool. Please click on the button above to access.