The Dinner Party Analogy Have you ever thrown a dinner party? It seems easy, right? Buy some food, invite some people, and it will be a huge success. But it never is. You need to send invites early, find out if people are allergic to anything, follow-up individuals to remind people to come, stage theRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dinnerparty
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests