The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is seeking a technology to analyze and measure brain systems for a program to develop therapies for neuropsychological illnesses among veterans and active soldiers. DARPA wants to evaluate medical hardware, human neural system models, clinical neurology and animal researches for the Systems-Based Neurotechnology for Emerging Therapies program, the agencyRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: neuropsychology
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds