Employees are an organization's backbone, but can soon become its biggest vulnerability. On the one hand, employees are the life-blood of an agency. On the other, they pose the biggest security risk to their success and longevity. So, how can your agency address the potentially devastating impact of an insider threat?
One way is to halt insider threats with data classification and prioritization. Through "data tagging," you can secure your most important information at a higher level. Join this on-demand online training to learn:
- How identifying your data, knowing where it is, and tagging it is your cyber safety net in the event of a cyber attack
- Why training your employees is imperative to the success of the agencies mission
- What data loss prevention (DLP) solutions are, and how they are impeding insider threats in multiple ways
- Ken Durbin, Continuous Monitoring & Cyber Security Practice Manager for Symantec's Public Sector
- Gary R. Galloway, Data Loss Prevention Program Manager, U.S. Department of State
Want more info? Read the event recap here and check out our top 5 resources from the training: