“Data storytelling is the secret sauce,” said Nicole Callahan, a data analyst with the Education Department’s Federal Student Aid Office. The reason is simple: Data that just sits locked away in a storage container is useless. Data is only powerful when it’s used to tell a story. But figuring out how to turn a dataset into insights isn’t always easy.
Join us online Wednesday, April 5, at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT to learn key strategies, tools and processes you can use to make data storytelling and visualization a reality.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The basic tools and understanding you need to utilize data visualization and storytelling.
- How effective data storytelling can help you make better decisions for your team, organization and mission overall.
- The biggest barriers agencies face when creating data strategies.
You’ll hear from:
- Rachel Leventhal-Weiner, Director of Evaluation and Impact, State of Connecticut, Office of Policy and Management
- Eva Pereira, Chief Data Officer, City of Los Angeles
- Stefanie Costa Leabo, Chief Data Officer, City of Boston
- Ty Caldwell, Tableau Developer, The Management Performance Hub, State of Indiana
- Gabriel Mullen, Principal Sales Engineer – SLED, Snowflake
Register for free now:
Brought to you by: