As government organizations become more dependent on technology and application delivery to effectively meet their missions, IT teams are being pushed to deliver projects faster and with higher quality. Gone are the days of waterfall development models. Instead, teams are looking to continuously develop and remain agile.
Enter DevOps. This new approach seeks to accelerate agile development by enabling software developers and IT operations teams to work collaboratively and more efficiently.
But what exactly is DevOps? And how have the most successful organizations invested in the DevOps approach? Join this on-demand training to hear topic experts discuss these questions and more, including:
- How is the public sector defining DevOps?
- What practices and processes compromise DevOps?
- What drives organizations to start DevOps initiatives?
- How do organizations measure the effectiveness of this approach?
- Best practices from organizations that have successfully implemented this approach
Diego Lapiduz, Software Engineer, 18F, GSA
Jeff Wootton, Senior Sales Engineer, Delphix