As new supervisors you are stuck in the middle between your direct reports and your managers. It’s a tough spot to be in. One way to more effectively navigate the process of middle management is to learn how to manage up effectively. No, not sucking up, but actually managing up.
For this month’s Community of Practice, we will be having the author of Managing Up: How to Move up, Win at Work, and Succeed with Any Type of Boss, Mary Abbajay join our discussion to share her wisdom about how to properly manage your manager.
Join us on Tuesday, June 28th at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT to hear how to:
- Develop robust relationships with influential people.
- Enhance your self-awareness and become more adaptable.
- Gain new opportunities and accelerate your career.
- Stop ‘schmoozing’ and develop true, lasting connections.
You’ll hear from:
- Mary Abbajay, Author, Managing Up: How to Move up, Win at Work, and Succeed with Any Type of Boss
Register for free now: