No one has the time to keep up with every new tech trend or solution entering the market. However, some of these solutions can have an incredibly positive impact on the work you do in government.
The tricky part is figuring out which emerging technologies are actually worth caring about. We’ve nailed it down to just five.
Join us online Wednesday, March 8 at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT to hear from government and industry experts about the five emerging technologies that should be on your radar.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Five key emerging technologies impacting gov: citizen science, artificial intelligence, responsive design, advanced data analytics and robotic process automation.
- How these new technologies could make your life easier.
- What it takes to bring these solutions to your workplace.
You’ll hear from:
- Scott Beliveau, Director of Enterprise Data Architecture and Chief of Enterprise Advanced Analytics, Office of the Chief Technology Officer, United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Landon Van Dyke, Senior Advisor for the Office of Management, Strategy & Solutions, U.S. Department of State
- Bill Zielinski, Chief Information Officer, City of Dallas
- Damien Eversmann, Chief Architect for Education, Red Hat
Register for free now:
Brought to you by: