The Biden Administration has put forth IT modernization as a central framework of its recently passed COVID-19 relief bill. And that means state and local governments are going to have resources at their disposal to make long-awaited changes. The take-away is clear: Now is the time to truly transform your legacy systems.
However, navigating IT infrastructure complexity can make it difficult to effectively build and configure new applications. You need a roadmap.
Join us online to learn from experts:
- How agencies can ensure applications operate consistently and securely.
- How people and processes can transform governments away from legacy systems.
- How Red Hat and AWS are partnering to support agencies as they modernize.
- The biggest pain points from agencies looking to take advantage of the IT modernization push from the administration.
Register for free now:
- Ed Toner, Chief Information Officer, Nebraska
- Shonte’ Eldridge, PMP, Executive Government Advisor, Amazon Web Services, State and Local Government
- Gary Chen, Research Director, Software Defined Compute, IDC
- Jason Dudash, Principal Specialist Solutions Architect, Emerging Technology, Red Hat
Brought to you by: