Every day the government collects terabytes of critical sensor data — from Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources (CIKR), to Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), and even building and industrial control systems. However, figuring out how to collect, monitor, analyze, protect, deliver, and use that data is a challenge.
How do government agencies know which data aids in their real-time decision-making? And how do they accomplish this in a secure manner? The answer is to take a holistic view of an agency’s data points. Pervasive sensor situational awareness and predictive analytics are just two of the ways that agencies are taking a holistic view of data collection for mission assurance, safety, security, and the provision of a Common Operating Picture (CoP).
Join us on for an on-demand training to learn how agencies can securely analyze sensor data information and use that information to improve operations.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- Why a holistic approach to monitoring and situational awareness is more pressing than ever before.
- Barriers and challenges to achieving a holistic approach to monitoring their entire “Information Networks”.
- Best practices for agencies to transform their sensor data management.
- How to “weaponize” your data.
- How to make better sense of your data from disparate systems and continue to scale data for future needs.