What occurs in a community is inherently geographically personal; everyone who lives in a place cares about that place. That means governments and citizens rely on each other to meet the community’s needs and shape its future.
Esri’s GIS-based Smart Community Information System provides an opportunity to evolve how governments think about civic inclusion. It can help flag where people are speaking up and where are they not, which neighborhoods risk falling behind, and how a connected citizen can act as a sensor to help governments stay on the right course.
Mapping and spatial analytics help governments better understand their community makeup and help citizens understand why, in a context of where they live.
Join us online Thursday, Oct. 24 from 2-3 p.m. ET/11 a.m.-noon PT to learn how smart communities can achieve civic inclusion by embracing GIS technology that:
- Transforms the way governments engage and collaborate with the community.
- Expresses the value of what’s being done, through data, to support all citizens.
- Increases opportunities for civic engagement through accurate data input and feedback.
- Exposes outliers to improve social equity and presents opportunities to intervene.
- Creates a hub for collaboration and communication on a community’s priority initiatives.
Register for free now:
Brought to you by: