The New Year almost always brings reflection and planning. What did I do right in 2014? What did I do wrong? What should I do different this year? In the end, your success is often heavily influenced by outside factors. You can try new things and re-focus your attention in new markets, but in the end if you haven’t had your ear to the ground then you don’t know what is coming, and your planning is futile.
I have been making more of an effort to read more and stay tuned into current events. And, everything I read is saying that 2015 will be a blockbuster year for Small Businesses. So, I will focus that projection in on small government contractors (Small GovCon’s for short).
Here are the bullet points for the Blogpost:
- Why They Say Small Businesses Will Prosper in 2015
- Economic Upturn
- Advantageous Political Factors
- Polling Says Small Businesses are Optimistic
- How Small Government Contractors Should Prosper in 2015
- Set Aside Goals Are Being Met
- The GSA is Supporting Small Government Contractors (kind of)
- What About Small Business Lending?
- Has it improved or not?
- What Does This All Mean?
- Who will prosper in 2015 – a prediction
Read the entire post here: Does 2015 Belong to Small Government Contractors?