The Human Capital Institute is growing their Problem-Solving Networks for Senior Executives in eight cities across the U.S.
HCI’s Executive Workgroups are exclusive peer-to-peer networks for human capital and talent management executives. Members share their knowledge, experience and insight, and focus together to solve their most difficult challenges. Each workgroup meets four times a year in local sessions, and twice a year virtually with groups in other major metros across the U.S. They are supported by an HCI facilitator, a dedicated portal with proprietary content, and private social networking tools.
Share Solutions, Benchmark Performance
Workgroup members share solutions to common business problems in a safe and confidential environment. Peer-to-peer collaboration is a powerful way to benchmark performance, and to access practical, unvarnished advice from colleagues who have faced and solved similar problems. Workgroups enable you to:
- Learn quickly, within a private community of progressive, knowledgeable peers
- Tap into a collective pool of real-world, real-time answers
- Connect with colleagues, and form new working relationships
- Share insights, new ideas, tools and next practices
- Make better decisions, implement faster and more effectively
- Apply peer-to-peer methodology to solving difficult challenges
- Attend live meetings hosted by members and underwriters
- Collaborate year-round, through a moderated private social network
For more info: