By Bob Gourley
CTOvision provides information and assessments you can use including assessments on the future of IT. And we build these assessments in collaboration with a broad community of enterprise technology with CIO, CTO, CISO, CDO backgrounds. We love engaging with technologists like you and would appreciate your continued engagement.
Below are some of the many ways to engage with us. We end this post with our signup form, which will enable you to update your current newsletter subscription settings or will let you start the process for a new subscription.
Here is an overview of some key features:
- Our Podcasts are now available for listening directly from our site, as well as in iTunes, and via RSS feed.
- The CTOvision mobile applications have been updated in both the Android and Apple Apps Store.
- CTOlabs has a new video feature providing easy access to a curated list of the best technology videos.
- The CTOlabs directory has been expanded to include the greatest technology firms engaged in the federal IT ecosystem, and more companies are being added daily (search the directory here add a new company here).
- Our Newsletter selections have been expanded to include new topics (including Analytics, Big Data, Enterprise Technology, Cyber Security, Intelligence Community and DoD Technologies, and Mobility), so you can better tailor your feeds based on your interest area.
- The CTOvision Events Calendar has been modernized and improved and transformed into a visual posterboard of coming events of high interest to technology professionals.
- The CTOlabs research library has been updated with more free content organized by topic areas of high interest to enterprise IT professionals.
- Our Disruptive IT group on LinkedIn has been made public, so the dialog underway there can be shared more broadly (we are still only allowing enterprise IT professionals to join this group, if that is you please find us here).
We would love your feedback on any of these capabilities, and would welcome suggestions on other things you think we should be working on.