I find this stuff so you don’t have to:
- Google+: author attribution & embedded posts
- Clay Christensen @RSAInnovate: Why the spreadsheet is killing job creation
- What public consultation can look like | Postbureaucrat – good stuff from @lesteph
- Outline has a big first customer and a bigger goal: Making open government user-friendly | PandoDaily
- Google’s strategy to take over computing continues: Chrome apps “For your desktop”
- Paul Graham on Building Companies for Fast Growth – good stuff!
- Reflections on UX Camp London (#uxcl13) | @sharonodea
- Checklist for an ideal digital policy engagement campaign | Stephen Hale
- Berg’s CEO on the experience of connected devices & avoiding the creep factor
- Inside the SparkTruck, a mobile makerspace for kids
- Anecdote: 7 practical business storytelling tips
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.