(Am starting to post interesting links to the blog again, via Google Reader. Presentation leaves a little to be desired, but am working on it…)
I find this stuff so you don’t have to:
- Bashing ordinary people who are making their civic contribution –
- Government IT: What technologies are the darlings of 2013 –
- How To Build An Online Community: The Ultimate List Of Resources (2013) –
- Help crowdfund this open source city book –
- The Subscription Dilemma –
- An intranet inspired by GOV.UK –
- commscamp: the low-down –
- The Makerbot Replicator 2 in action –
- Too cool for school: 7 reasons why tablets should NOT be used in education –
- On sharing and appreciation –
- Building a Community Management Centre of Excellence – Dachis Group –
- The Open Office: a drop-in centre for neighbourhood planning –
- Constructive internet dialogue, is it possible? –
- Building A Real, Meaningful, Community Is Worthwhile –
- It’s true – it’s all about location, location, location –
- Prototyping and learning in Wigan: Creative Councils Camp –
- The Performance Platform is recruiting –
- Norman: tech should be ‘invisible’ in learning –
- Lincolnshire Compact – We Want Your Views –
- Looking for examples of people-led libraries –
- Hillingdon Council goes Google – Hillingdon Council will be the first UK local authority to start using Google services. Potentially saving £3m over 4 years.
- RebelMouse – Interesting looking new personal social media aggregator.
- Coding Horror: Today is Goof Off at Work Day – Nice discussion about the concept of 20% time – having a day a week to experiment at work.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.