LinkedIn Group has reached a major milestone—we’re celebrating our 1,000th
This group, which includes government communications professionals and others
across the United States, is a way for you to talk about issues government
communicators face and work on every day. Often, you’ll find people discussing
real-life case studies and problems they’re dealing with, as well as sharing
successes to help others.
The National Association of Government Communicators (NAGC) is a national
nonprofit professional network of federal, state, and local government
employees who disseminate information in and outside government. Its members
are editors, writers, graphic artists, video professionals, broadcasters,
photographers, information specialists, and agency spokespersons. NAGC is
dedicated to providing opportunities for professional advancement, enhancing
effective communications with constituents, and advancing the profession.
Connect and interact with members of NAGC through these other social media
- View our Blog – http://governmentcommunicators.blogspot.com/
- Join us on Facebook – http://on.fb.me/nagcpage
- Join the LinkedIn Group – http://linkd.in/nagcgroup
- Visit NAGC on the Govloop Website – govloop.com/group/nationalassociationofgovernmentcommunicators
- Follow us on Twitter – twitter.com/nagc
- View our Website – Nagconline.org
- Watch us on Youtube – youtube.com/nagconline
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.