Here is today’s federal cybersecurity and information technology news:
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation has launched an investigation into who leaked information on U.S. involvement in Stuxnet. More here.
- A federal judge estimates that the number of secret electronic surveillance orders issued each year is 30,000 and growing. More here.
- Major General Jaap Willemse said that NATO has no plans for offensive cyber capabilities in the immediate future. More here.
- NASA has begun flight software development for the Space Launch System, the heavy-lift rocket for manned deep-space missions. More here.
- President Obama participated in a Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) simulated cyber attack exercise. More here.
- The National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) is simulating nuclear explosions down to the molecular scale using clustered computers. More here.
This post by AlexOlesker was first published at CTOvision.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.