We just received details on the 6th Annual Oracle Federal Forum, Wednesday, 14 November 2012. It will be held at the Wardman Park Marriott, 2660 Woodley Road NW. Located right above the Woodley Park Metro, and with valet parking, it is an easy destination.
At this conference expect to hear from;
“Government speakers, industry experts and technology partners through a series of presentations, workshops, demonstrations and interactive discussions to gain insight and recommendations you can leverage today across your organization to optimize service delivery in a more efficient, cost-effective manner. You will experience first-hand the significant progress government has made towards streamlining service delivery, maximizing return on investment and cutting waste by harnessing the power of IT in support of innovation, transparency, efficiency, and effectiveness.”
The speakers include the following;
- Mark Hurd, President of Oracle Corporation
- Mark Johnson, SVP of Oracle Public Sector
- Peter Doolan, Group VP and Chief Technologist of Oracle Public Sector
- Dr Amr Awadallah, CTO of Cloudera
The following tracks will be covered at the event;
- Running an Intelligent Government
- Public Sector Cloud
- Secure Government
- Transforming your Data Center for the Future
- Improving your Applications Efficiency
- Delivering Great Citizen Experiences
- Financial, Budget and Resource Management
- Optimizing the Government Workforce
It should be a really great event with strong speakers. This is a busy day, we will probably be over at the MarkLogic government summit that is the same day (Bob Gourley is on the agenda there so CTOvision pretty much has to cover that one, right? Aneesh Chopra is also at the MarkLogic event so this is going to be huge too. Don’t you wish we could get these tech vendors to coordinate when their government summits will be?).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.