Today, the long wait is over! The Short Guide to Becoming a PMP by Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, is now available for download.
For project managers who are preparing to take the challenging PMP exam, here's a little help to get you started. The Short Guide to Becoming a PMP is a FREE e-book designed to help you prepare for and pass the exam with flying colors.
Written by a well respected (or well known) PMP, the e-book is based on Mr. Fichtner's own PMP-exam experience, both as a student and instructor. So learn from his real-world perspective as he passes on his knowledge and expertise to you. He shares simple steps that will help you with the following:
- Assess your eligibility
- Fill out the PMP application
- Create a PMP Study Plan
- Acquire essential study materials
- Develop techniques for studying
- Answer sample test questions
- Prepare for the examination day
The e-book is absolutely free. All you have to do is share this great news with your friends in Facebook and Twitter. Here's how:
- Visit www.project-management-exam-guide.com and simply click on the yellow "Share To Get" button. You must have Facebook or Twitter to sign in.
- A short message will appear in the text box: "I am reading The Short Guide to Becoming a PMP by Cornelius Fichtner, PMP. It is free at http://bit.ly/qoUiPI"
- When your friends or followers see this message, they can just click the link provided to download their own free copy of the free PMP Exam Guide.
- After posting the message, click the "Access Link" to download the free guide. Congratulations on your free e-book!
Easy, right? So start sharing today and get the access that will pave the road for your PMP certification! Click here!