In the past three decades, cybersecurity has grown to be a multibillion-dollar industry – the fiscal 2016 federal budget alone allocated $14 billion to cybersecurity. No agency is immune to attacks, leading officials to take more proactive approaches and to get innovative.
In a new segment on Government Matters, Talking Transformation: Cybersecurity, sponsored by GovLoop, we discuss new tactics federal, state and local agencies can take to combat threats.
Interviews with Franics Rose, host of Government Matters, include:
- Mark Kneidinger, Director of Cybersecurity & Communication, Department of Homeland Security;
- Archana Vemulapalli, Chief Technology Officer, District of Columbia
- Tom Simmons, Public Sector Vice President, Citrix Systems
- Chris Townsend, Vice President of Federal, Symantec Corporation
- Kurt Steege, Chief Technology Officer, ThunderCat
Want more information? Download GovLoop’s newest guide on cybersecurity: 7 Cybersecurity Tactics to Watch in Government