This group will be your Virtual Classroom and will guide you through this eight week course. Here you will find learning outcomes, links to webinars, reading materials and discussion groups as well as all other materials for this course.
The training discusses the features of successful implementation, provides information on the components of an implementation plan, lists resources for aspects of implementation such as marketing communication tools, and discusses strategies for taking advantage of opportunities and neutralizing challenges to implementation.
By the end of this course your team will have created your own Implementation Plan. You will use the Implementation Plan Template as the framework (found on your team pages).
All Participants: Please complete these actions steps prior to the first webinar on Tuesday, July 29:
- Participate in the Pre-Course Discussion:
“Personal Introductions and ‘What Do You Want to Get Out of This Course’?“
- Test Your Access to the Live Training Center in Adobe Connect:
- Check Out the Innovation Teams and Introduce Yourself on Your Team’s Page:
- BONUS: Read this article by one of the SMEs guiding the development of this course:
What Does It Take to Change How We Do Business?
- Download and Review the Participant Guide Below
(Pre-Course Through Week 3 Only)