A couple of days ago, I traveled to Washington to speak at one of the premiere social media and emergency management conferences of the year. The National Capital Region’s Regional Emergency Support Function #15 holds an annual NCRSMEM summit, focusing on new, novel and interesting uses of social media to help respond to and prepareRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: emergency communications
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Shutdown Spurs Early Food Stamp Payments Amid Funding Concerns
- Best Practices for Improving Your Data Governance
- Lawsuit Questions Constitutionality of Excepted Employees Faced with Shutdown
- House Majority Leader Launches Shutdown Website for the Public
- Majority of Americans Say U.S. Is Ready for a Cyberattack