NASA’s Human Exploration Operations Mission Directorate (HEOMD) Risk and Knowledge Management Office publicly released a new online module on the lessons learned from Ares I-X. On October 28, 2009, the Ares I-X Flight Test Vehicle (FTV) successfully launched from Launch Complex 39B at the Kennedy Space Center, Florida. Designed as the first test flight forRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: i-x
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds
- Federal Deputy CIO Details Cloud Smart, Reskilling, Cyber Updates
- Managing Your Risk in the Cloud With Key Controls