Misinterpreting female motives is a documented mistake that many (not all) men are prone to making. Recognizing this tendency can help them reinterpret such situations for more accurate perceptions. A little self-awareness can go along way in life and prevent me too moments.
Posts Tagged: me too
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’