Most budget departments that inquire about our operating budgetsoftware use the same software to perform their budgeting that they use at home to perform other tasks. In many cases, jurisdictions are required to use outdated versions of software that is more limited in terms of functionality then the software they use at home. Many budgetRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: www.budgetinformationsystem.com
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’