Not a Govloop Member? 30 Secs & Free to Join for Great Info & Perks
So there’s CSI and NCIS and 24 and Parks and Recreation and other government-related TV shows.
But there should be more…Here’s my 5 ideas:
- Deadly Diseases – Think House but with a CDC twist. Responding to disease outbreaks all over the world
- Search and Rescue – FEMA and Emergency Response folks swooping into disaster areas and helping everyone out. Bonus – hooking up in tents.
- The Politicals – Young political appointees are followed in a group house (Real World-style) as they get top political jobs and try to figure out what the heck they
- Man vs Wild – Department of Interior and National Park Service employees are followed as they are responsible for thousands of rural acres in the national parks by
themselves. Think lots of crazy attacks and cute tourists.
- The Auditor – Follow teams of GAO reporters as they travel across the country trying to find and report waste, fraud, and abuse. Also titled “Progress Made,
You? What are your ideas?
Check out some of my other “Top 5’s”
– Top 5: Gov’t Shows That Should Exist
– Top 5: Tips For Summer Interns
– Top 5: Best Places to Have a Government Job
– Top 5: Worst Places to Have a Government Job
– Top 5: Reasons You Didn’t Get the Promotion
– Top 10: What Works in Social Media
– Top 5: Ways to Handle a Boring Meeting
– Top 5 Signs You Need a New Job
– Top 5: Ways to Look Important at the Office