With Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), business users are able to re-imagine business processes and power new innovations. With Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), IT organizations can quickly scale capabilities up, or down, to more effectively achieve their mission.
But to truly complete your cloud solution and take your agency to the next level, you have to bridge the gap. Enter Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS): a prebuilt, delivered and integrated model that gives organizations access to a faster, higher-value solution.
But what does that actually mean and how do you implement it? Join this on-demand training to hear how PaaS can round out your roadmap to a complete cloud.
You will learn:
- Why incorporating cloud into your overall IT strategy is no longer a question of “if” but “when.”
- How to think beyond just infrastructure and SaaS to realize the full benefits of the cloud.
- When private cloud makes sense and works with public cloud in a hybrid architecture.
- How PaaS frees up agency IT resources so teams can work on more mission critical problems.
- Case studies and best practices of organizations that have successfully transitioned to the cloud.
Dr. Robert Bohn, Program Manager, NIST Cloud Computing
Stan Kaczmarczyk, Director of the Cloud Computing Services Program Management Office (PMO), Office of Integrated Technology Services (ITS), GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service
Mark. A Johnson, Director, Government Cloud and Big Data Programs