Data has the power to be truly transformative, to help those in government better serve their communities. To fully leverage the power of data and collaboration, agencies need the strategies and tools to securely and efficiently share data within and across organizations.
Join us for the upcoming free virtual briefing center on Thursday, April 29 from 12-1:30 p.m. ET/9-10:30 a.m. PT to learn:
- How agencies can break down data silos and create better sharing practices internally and with their partners.
- How new tools and technologies can help agencies automate, standardize, and secure data more effectively.
- Best practices and lessons learned from real-world data sharing and collaboration.
You’ll hear from:
- John Correllus, Deputy State CIO and Chief Data Officer, North Carolina
- Kathryn Darnall, Chief Data Officer, State of Oregon
- Nicolas Speece, Chief Federal Technology Officer, Snowflake
- Emily Yates, Smart City Director, City of Philadelphia
Register for free:
Brought to you by: