Every single minute of every single day, cyber criminals threaten government networks. And they’re not going away anytime soon as these hackers are only getting more advanced. The constant presence of attackers not only weakens government's cyber posture, but exhausts resources and time.
So what can be done? The key is understanding the power of analytics and "augmented intelligence."
Join us on Thursday, July 20th at 2pm ET for an interactive online training where you will see and hear how governments are revolutionizing security.
Specifically you’ll learn:
- Why security analysts can only make sense of a fraction of the relevant data, which leaves government networks vulnerable.
- Learn what challenges the State of Oregon has experienced and subsequent actions taken to change the way Oregon is combating cyberthreats.
- Why bridging the gap between security and IT operations is critical for robust security operations.
- Sean McSpaden, Principal Legislative IT Analyst, State of Oregon Legislative Fiscal Office
- Reggie Tompkins, Director, U.S. Public Sector, Security Solutions, IBM
- David DeJarnette, Certified CISO
- Chris Dorobek, Executive Editor and Host, GovLoop's DorobekINSIDER