The most effective state and local agencies are taking advantage of digital transformations, and embedding modern solutions into both their back-office processes and citizen-facing services. Evolving these processes allows government to dramatically reduce costs, and become more flexible and responsive to citizens’ needs.
But how did they make the leap to become “digital?” What does that mean from a practical standpoint, and how can your agency get there? Check out the on-demand training as we help you plan for a sustainable, agile and innovative government future.
You will learn:
- How modern cloud technology is playing a starring role in modern government.
- How integrated business software and hardware systems are making today’s state and local government more efficient.
- How to overcome challenges of legacy systems and budget cuts realities.
- Paul Pauesick, Director of Information Technology, Kansas City Board of Public Utilities
- Aaron Cornfield, Group Vice President, Sales Engineering, North America Public Sector, Higher Education and Health Care, Oracle