Come Join Us for Food Trucks Full of Thanks!
Hungry? We thought you might be!
Here at GovLoop, we’re proud (like really, very proud) of our awesome and engaged community and all the work that you do to serve the public. And we’d like to say thanks – so lunch is on us!
Fill out the form to the right and you’ll receive a voucher for a free food truck lunch on Wednesday, October 5 from 11:30AM – 1:30PM in Washington, D.C. The food trucks will be parked in Federal Triangle and Judiciary Square, we’ll email you the morning of October 5th with the exact location.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected]
What’s for Lunch?
We’ll be serving lunch from two different food trucks at two locations:
- Peruvian Brothers: Choose from three different traditional Peruvian meat platters and two sides.
- Pho Wheels:* You can grab a Vietnamese sandwich (banh mi), hot pho-in-a-cup, or Vietnamese-style tacos.
- BBQ Bus: Get your barbeque fix with pulled pork, brisket or smokey and spiced chicken platters.
- Capitol Macaroni*: Take your lunch to the next level with Classic Mac, CapMac Bolognese, Buffalo Mac or Kale Pesto Asiago Salad.
*Vegetarian options are available at these food trucks.
Details You Need to Know:
We can’t wait to see you for lunch on October 5th, but please review event details so we can get you lunch quickly efficiently:
- Be sure to select the location where you’d like to get your lunch on the form.
- You must print and bring your food truck lunch voucher with you. We’ll send reminders!
Brought to you by:
GovLoop’s mission is simple: connect government to improve government. We serve a community of more than 250,000 government leaders by helping them to foster collaboration, learn from each other, solve problems and advance in their government careers. Don’t miss out on our next event, go to www.govloop.com today!
Aetna has been helping federal employees in the Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB) program lead healthier lives for over 50 years. You can learn more about the medical, dental and vision plans we offer at www.aetnafeds.com.