Are you ready to think outside the box? GovLoop is! Join us for our 6th Annual Government Innovators Virtual Summit on Wednesday, May 10 from 10am-4pm and hear from top gov and industry experts about the cutting-edge solutions they’re using to tackle some of government’s greatest challenges. Challenges like smaller workforces, adding new technologies and dealing with legacy systems.
The government is on the brink of a major innovation revolution – do you want to be apart of it? If so, join us and prepare to think differently!
- It’s completely free and you’ll learn a lot.
- Earn up to 5 continuing professional education (CPE) credits in computer science.
- Unlike in-person events, you can come and go as you please and learn a few things without ever leaving your office chair!
- Network (virtually, of course) with your federal, state and local government peers.
- Learn from experts in an interactive virtual environment.
4 THINGS TO DO IN THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT:
- Win free stuff! Everyone likes a little competition, right? The more active you are in the virtual environment, the higher you’ll be on the GovLoop Leaderboard. The Top 20 will get the ultimate GovLoop swag bundle (we promise it’s cool).
- Download over 200 resources. We’ll have information on nearly every topic related to government to help you do your job better.
- Meet your government peers. Hang out in the Networking Lounge (be sure to set up your profile + avatar) and kick it with your fellow govies.
- Get Innovative. Check out the videos and take part in the fun surveys in our Innovation Center. The more you browse, the more you learn.