The federal government is increasingly adopting best practices for earth observation and imagery workflows to improve service delivery and support the administration’s goals and other federal initiatives such as:
- Optimizing infrastructure investment.
- Enhancing safety and security.
- Identifying change in natural and built environments.
- Creating more efficient land planning workflows.
Agencies are now realizing measurable benefits from new sensors, such as small satellites, drones, and lidar, to streamline workflows for evidence-based decision-making.
Join your peers for an in-person MapUp on Thursday, November 15 from 5:30pm-8:30pm ET at 1776 in Washington, D.C. to learn how imagery increases productivity, improves performance, and lowers costs.
Specifically, you will learn:
- How imagery and GIS can help support your agency’s mission.
- The benefits of imagery for improved decision-making.
- Practical tips from organizations that are responding to today’s fast-paced demands for information.
Register for free now: