Across government, agencies are looking for ways to modernize and transform while still meeting mission objectives. One key to success is to use an architecture to guide transformation decisions for long-term data access while adapting to technology shifts.
The mainframe is the cornerstone of that modernization journey for government agencies. With the proper resources in place, the mainframe acts as the hub for agencies to build a data-centric strategy, so they can implement and integrate APIs and manage new portfolios of applications.
Join GovLoop, Software AG Government Solutions and your government peers online Tuesday, July 14 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. ET/8-10 a.m. PT learn how government and its industry partners are successfully modernizing their mainframes.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- About the people, processes and technology barriers trapping data on enterprise servers.
- How to adopt world-class IT processes and build a data-centric strategy for the enterprise.
- How to implement an integration hub centered on APIs.
- How to manage a new portfolio of APIs and applications.
- Insights on mainframe modernization from experts at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Delaware Courts system.
Register for free now:
Brought to you by: