It is impossible to truly change the way an agency runs without two essential ingredients: effective management and empowering technology.
Without the proper processes in place the White House’s pledge to create a more inclusive government would not occur. And without adaptive technologies that actually allow those same employees to thrive, the initiative would be moot. True transformation happens when good management meets effective technology solutions.
Join us online Wednesday, June 29 from 10 a.m.-2:10 p.m. ET/7 a.m.-11:10 a.m. PT to learn how agencies are empowering modernization efforts from all sides of the organization.’
You’ll hear from:
- Chetrice L. Mosley-Romero, Cybersecurity Program Director, Indiana Office of Technology, Indiana Department of Homeland Security
- Guy Cavallo, Chief Information Officer, Office of Personnel Management
- Michael Gregg, North Dakota Cybersecurity Chief
- Mel Kepler, Coach and Facilitator, LMI
- Andy MacIsaac, Solutions Marketing Director for Public Sector, Alteryx
- Tony Holmes, Practice Lead for Solutions Architects Public Sector, Pluralsight
- Ken Liska, Sr. Manager, Presales Engineering Leader, State & Local Gov, Citrix
- Dan Hopkins, VP, Public Sector & Applied A.I., Eightfold
- Shonte Eldridge, Senior Director, State and Local Government Strategy and Solutions, Docusign
- Kevin Brooks, Field CTO and Executive Strategists, Defense and National Security, ServiceNow
- Kim Kok, Vice President Sales, US Federal MarkLogic