As many organizations move to the cloud, the common complaint that emerges is that data protection is too slow, too expensive, and too risky and they are quick to blame their backup software. While it’s true that many modern backup architectures fall short of meeting today’s recovery needs, the culprit is often the surrounding infrastructure. That is why organizations today are looking to cloud storage to aid in their backup and recovery strategies. Extending your data protection to the cloud can solve many of the challenges that organizations face in seeking better backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity today.
Join this on-demand training to learn how cloud-integrated storage can help you:
- Cut data volumes by 90% and reduce transport times by 75%
- Shrink recovery times and reduce data loss
- Ensure company data is safe and compliant in the cloud
- Mitigate risks related to disaster recovery and vendor lock-in
- Cope with large volumes of data and limited bandwidth
Featuring expert panelists Alan Dare, District Manager for the U.S. Public Sector Cloud at NetApp and Robert Micielli, Director of Enterprise Technology Services at King County, WA.