Many government organizations conduct field operations. Whether it is a scientist validating remotely sensed data or a National Guardsmen performing damage assessment after a hurricane, field operations staff are crucial.
Join government leaders and GIS professionals after work for a free meetup on Thursday, March 30 from 6 – 9 PM to learn about how GIS technology can help optimize field operations.
You will learn how GIS can help you:
- See all operational information in a common view.
- Use focused applications for streamlined data collection.
- Manage an operations center and improve efficiency with real-time reporting.
- Manage tasking and collection of your field workforce.
- Easily share maps and reports with stakeholders.
When: Thursday, March 30 from 6:00 – 9:00pm
Where: 1776 (1133 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20005)
6:00 – 6:30pm – Registration and Networking
6:30 – 7:30pm – Presentations
7:30 – 9:00pm – Networking with Drinks and Appetizers