If you could chat with a senior leader in government, what would you ask them?
Climbing the leadership ladder in government is no easy task. From developing your professional network and honing new skills to internal politics, there’s a lot that goes into rising to the top. But those that do become a senior leader have a lot to offer to those who want to follow in their footsteps.
In this on-demand online training you’ll learn tips to advance your career from senior leaders in government. Specifically, our experts will share:
- The path they took to get to the top — from education to on-the-job experience.
- Critical business, IT and personal skills every senior leader needs.
- Tips to map a career path and long-term vision for your government career.
All senior leaders in government start from a similar place. In this training, you’ll have the opportunity to hear how they took on more responsibility and rose to the top — and how you can do the same.
- Julie Saad, Communications Strategist, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- William Spencer, Clerk of the Board at U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board
- Kevin Richman, Executive Vice President, Chief Relationship Officer for Young Government Leaders