Given that there are only 24 hours in a day, what could you accomplish if you weren’t stuck doing low-value, repetitive stuff that eats away at your time? Probably a lot more. That’s where automation could be your biggest ally.
Join us online Wednesday, Sept. 20, from 2-2:50 p.m. ET/11-11:50 a.m. PT to learn from government and industry leaders about how automation can help increase your productivity and that of your workforce.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- Where automation already exists in organizations, and how you can better harness its power.
- Some of the myths around automation, e.g., will it take your job away? (It won’t).
- The biggest automation pain points, and how to overcome them.
You’ll hear from:
- Gabrielle Perret, Director, Federal Robotic Process Automation, Community of Practice, General Services Administration
- Chris Blakeley, Program Manager, Intelligent Automation/Robotic Process Automation, NASA
- Jonathan Alboum, Federal Chief Technology Officer, ServiceNow
Register for free now:
Brought to you by:
GovLoop is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.