As the federal government increasingly relies on open cloud environments and next-generation application architectures, conventional and agile IT can often be at odds with one another. But what if you could operate more efficiently while becoming more agile? What if you could balance conventional and agile IT?
With hybrid cloud architectures and bimodal capabilities that is a reality. Traditional and agile IT can coexist and provide a consistent, interoperable, and open solution. But what does that mean and where do you begin?
Join this on-demand training to hear a lively discussion on:
- What exactly “bimodal IT” is and why it’s important for government.
- What to ask yourself and your industry partners before moving to the cloud.
- Best practices that will help your agency deploy a secure cloud implementation.
- How Red Hat’s OpenShift can help government agencies maximize security and drive productivity
– Adam Clater, Chief Cloud Architect, Office of the Chief Technologist, North America Public Sector, Red Hat
– Eric Mandel, CEO, BlackMesh