We are super excited at GovLoop to partner with Young Government Leaders on the Next Generation of Government Summit. Ever since I joined government in 2004, I've been passionate about creating the future of government service - from creating and connecting future leaders to reimagining how to deliver services.
This is the first-ever conference for the next generation of government leaders. It's the conference I always wanted to create and attend. I've spoken at probably 100 conferences in the last 5 years so I've taken the best speakers I've seen and the best structure and tips I've seen. I'll be blogging more as it gets closer to the event (July 6 & 7 ) but it's been amazing to see where it's going.
We've been working hard and have tons of great new speakers such as:
-David Uejio, Special Assistant to the Director of NIH Human Resources
- Tom Fox, The Federal Coach Column at Washington Post, Director of the
Center for Government Leadership, Partnership for Public Service
– Gautham Nagesh, The Hill
– Ed O’Keefe, Washington Post
– Mary Davie, Assistant Commissioner for the Office of Assisted Acquisition Services, General Services Administration
- Robert Tice Lalka, Global Partnership Liaison, U.S. Department of State
– Matthew Slutsky, Director of Partnerships, Change.org
- Jake Brewer, Engagement Director, Sunlight Foundation
- Frank DiGiammarino, Deputy Coordinator for Recovery Implementation
- Lisa Schlosser, Director for the Office of Information Collection, Environmental Protection Agency
– Amanda Eamich, Director for New Media, USDA
– Jack Bienko, Deputy Director at U.S. Small Business Administration
– Erin Edgerton, Director, New Media and Strategic Communications, Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Sunny Hester, Organization Development Consultant at HHS
Rob Salkowitz, Consultant & Author, Young World Rising
– Mary Cummings, Program Analyst, NNSA
– Jeffrey Vargas, Chief Learning Officer, NNSA
Hope you register (use the special code "GLrockstar" for an extra discount) and check it out..