Have you seen the slick new CityCamp website?
Here you go:
Notice some of the great features:
– Start a Camp: Right now, the site is just collecting information about interested CityCampers, but my hunch is it will develop into a resource page with “How-To” guides and tips for bringing it to your hometown.
– Blog: Get the latest scoop on CityCamp developments.
– Calendar: Once some more camps are on the books (like London and Atlanta), we can all promote (and plan to attend!) upcoming events.
– Connect: From Facebook to GovLoop to hashtags and more, here’s where you can friend and follow the movement.
– Videos: What happened in Washington and Chicago? Check out the sweet vids with key participants.
– Wiki: Lots of the planning is happening in this dedicated, collaborative space. Be sure to share your input.
If you have more questions, contact Kevin Curry.