We all know what it takes to launch a business: months of preparation and hard work, careful use of resources, and lots of creative thinking when it comes to scaling our new venture. Todd Sattersten, author of Every Book is a Startup: The New Business of Publishing, says that authors should think of their books […]
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds