Audio and slides are available for the conference entitled: The Future of E-rulemaking: Promoting Public Participation and Efficiency, held 30 November 2010, at the Brookings Institution, in Washington, DC, USA.
- Chairman Paul Verkuil, Administrative Conference of the United States;
- Cass Sunstein, U.S. Office of Management and Budget;
- Darrell M. West, Governance Studies;
- Neil Eisner, U.S. Department of Transportation;
- Scott D. Pattison, National Association of State Budget Directors (U.S.);
- Steven VanRoekel. U.S. Federal Communications Commission;
- Sally Katzen, Podesta Group;
- Gary Bass, OMB Watch;
- Jerry Brito, Mercatus Center, George Mason University;
- Stuart Shulman, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.