Here are 5 of the questions that we will cover in the Gov Meetings Go Virtual six week online training course starting May 21. The purpose of this groundbreaking, GSA approved course is to equip you with the tools you need to run successful webinars and hybrid/virtual meetings for the government agency(ies) you serve — and give you a certificate of completion (GVEP) that proves you’re ready.
Perhaps you already know the answers to this sample of important questions. Send me the correct answers by COB tomorrow (Friday) and I’ll send you a coupon for $10 off the early bird course admission price! Take advantage of early bird pricing which absolutely ends this Friday. And there are just a few “Live Workshop Only” free course seats left for government professionals.
- What are 3 key differences between a webinar and a virtual meeting/conference?
- What are 3 key differences between a hybrid and pure virtual meetings?
- What are 3 important factors to consider in choosing a virtual meeting platform?
- How do I compare the total costs of an in-person vs. virtual conference?
- What are 3 critical functions I need on my project team to implement a pure-virtual meeting?
You will learn the answers to these questions and much more in our 6-week Gov Meetings Go Virtual course. And you can earn a respected certificate upon completion: Join your colleagues in becoming an official Government Virtual Events Producer (GVEP).
There’s so much to learn and so much to gain. Let’s get there together!
Lance A. Simon, CGMP, GVEP
Gov Meetings Go Virtual programs are sponsored by iCohere. Visit us at http://gov.icohere.com.
iCohere, Inc., 1220 Oakland Blvd. #210, Walnut Creek, CA 94596.
U.S. GSA Schedules #GS-35F-0490U (IT Schedule 70) and #GS-07F-190AA (AIMS 541-3 and 541-2000).